Wednesday, January 25, 2012

First Post Since 2010...What Do You Want From Me?

Hi kids. 

I'm sorry I left you for so long.  I had a prior engagement with a morning radio show that put me in bed by 8PM for over a year.  Not a conducive schedule for watching Red Wings hockey.  Unlike other so-called would-be writers out there, I base all of my opinions on hard stats, cold facts, and what I see with my self-trained eyes. 

Ahhhhh so I'm back, and I've been watching, and what a Helluva half a season we've witnessed!  We all figured the Wings would be better than last season, but it was virtually unpredicatable as to how good they have been under all the swirling circumstances.  You know, like, when did the Blues get good?


mmmmm...I look good...
 Who could have possibly guessed that Detroit, St. Louis, Chicago, and Nashville would not only be in the playoff hunt at the halfway point, but all be within three to five points of each other (depending on how the Wings fair in Montreal tonight)? 

How about that home-winning streak?  That's been cool.  And those recent shootout victories?  Neat-O!  Super Duper!  Right-on gang!

Anywho, expect to hear back from me periodically throughout the remainder of the season and playoffs.  I hope to unveil a few surprises for you, and there are big plans for the future.  Thanks for reading, please leave comments below, and help me rejoice in the stupendous splendor of being a Detroit Red Wings fan!

Peace. AWP

1 comment: